LS Oilfield Safety Services
LS Oilfield Safety Services is currently recruiting PCP/EMT practitioners to join our team. We are a progressive company, providing the best emergency medical care to remote Oilfield worksites. Our rate of pay is competitive, providing subsistence and housing. We have a well established reputation and client roster. We have full time employment, with flexible scheduling.
Resumes can be forwarded to:
Fire Fighter Position at SAGD Operation in North Eastern Alberta
We are seeking applications for highly skilled and fully trained fire fighters to work alongside our ALS Paramedics within the Emergency Services Building. Your job entails first responder and rescue support duties for the asset and surrounding area industrial facilities.
- NFPA 1001 Level 1
- NFPA 472
- NFPA 1051
- NFPA 1081
- Emergency Medical Responder/Emergency Medical Technician-Ambulance
- TDG/WHMIS/H2S Alive/Confined Space Entry
- Cleaning and inspecting equipment
- Site inspections
- Ancillary support duties (fire extinguisher check, etc.)
- Meeting physical health requirements.
If you are interested in a rewarding and exciting career with Primco Dene EMS please submit your resume along with cover letter to email@example.com, Attention:
Primco Dene EMS LP
Competition closes June 15th 2017.
Immediate Part-time and full-time positions available. Competitive wages, free staff housing, group benefits, and amazing Mercedes units. Must be registered with ACP and have valid H2S.
Contact us today at 780-864-2000 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Winnipeg Fire Paramedic Service - Firefighter Paramedic / Firefighter / Primary Care Paramedic recruitments. www.winnipeg.ca/fps/careers for information and documents needed to apply.
LIFESUPPORT has been awarded the contract for inter-facility transport for the entire Vancouver Island which pivots the organization (and everybody that forms of part of it) towards a space of growth, opportunity, and further stability. As such, we are experiencing tremendous growth and are in search of Paramedics, EMRs, Patient Attendants, Medical Dispatchers, and Medical Drivers to join our team.
- 8+ years of accident free operations
- Annually an average of 1000 ground patient transfers
- 300 regional, national and international medical evacuation responses
- 200 critical care ground transfers, from stable ICU to emergent calls
- 100 emergency projects for private industry and government contracts
- We operate British Columbia’s first and only publicly funded, privately delivered Critical Care Transport Program. This unique program supplies our medevac flight teams and equipment to the hospital for critical care ground transfers from Comox to Victoria. Average of 200 CCT responses per year, from stable ICU patients to critically ill emergency patients.
- We supply Critical Care Transport nursing and paramedic coverage to the Interior Health Authority to fill staffing vacancies for their High Acuity Response Team (HART) which transports emergent RED patients from community facilities to regional tertiary care facilities.
- The LIFESUPPORT Patient Transport worldwide Rapid Response Medical Team deploys to complex, emergency cases around the world. We evacuate patients from cruise ships, remote islands, hard to reach places such as Africa and Asia, the South Pacific, jungles and war zones, such as in the Ukraine and Afghanistan. Our Rapid Response Team reaches patients in need when traditional resources cannot. The LIFESUPPORT Patient Transport Rapid Response Team deploys from Vancouver via commercial airline or Challenger Jet, to stabilize patients in need, evacuate and treat, or to obtain critical information and assessments in a real time with a direct hands on approach.
If interested, please email: email@example.com.
The Big White Fire Department in Kelowna BC, will be accepting applications for the 2016/2017 Resident Firefighter Work Experience Program. Applications will be accepted beginning January 1, 2016. This program is entering into its fifteenth year, and has gained recognition all over Canada as a premiere training program for aspiring fire fighters. This 11 month program which starts in June of 2016, has a 75% success rate of graduates being hired into career positions.
ESA present or former students - further information and application process: www.bigwhitefire.com. Brochure.
Shield Advanced First Aid Ltd. - hiring EMRs and EMTs.
911 Industrial Response Ltd - EMR, EMT and EMT-P positions available. Company is based in Grande Prairie AB.
Vertex, Kitamat BC - EMT/PCP and Fire Fighter Job Posting
Vertex is hiring EMT's, Paramedics and Fire Fighters who can be licensed in BC at either the PCP or ACP level. Combination Medical Fire Services in the Kitimat BC area. 2 weeks in, 2 weeks out, fly in, fly out positions. Resume required.
Contact: Harold J. Nikipelo, BA., EMT-Paramedic, NCSO, SCO, CHSC
Athabasca, Alberta T9S 2B5
Calgary Direct Line 403-799-5499
Further information: http://esacanada.com//cmsFiles/documents/document53976a9b935ee.pdf
North West Fire Rescue & Training now hiring. Details on this poster.
Associated Ambulance, Boyle, AB - EMT - full-time and casual positions available. Competitive wages. Great benefits available. E-mail resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Capital Health, Edmonton AB - Various posting for EMTs. Regional Patient Transport Office. EMT/Coordinator II.
Paid-on-Call; Part-Time; Volunteer Fire Fighters Required
- Merrit BC.
- City of Spruce Grove Fire Services, Spruce Grove AB. Ful integrated Fire/EMS service. Several casual fire fighter positions available. NFPA 1001 qualifications or EMT-P. EMT or Paramedic registered with ACP. Application deadline is open.
- Various Volunteer Fire Departments – Cape Breton, Nova Scotia; Gander, Newfoundland; Hamilton ON; Quinte West ON; Bridgewater, Nova Scotia; Fredericton, NB; Weyburn SK; Kingsville ON.
- Kensington, PE (on going) - Volunteer Firefighter. Application Form
BC Fire Departments
- Part-Time Fire Fighter - Comox Valley, Courtney, Cumberland, Denman Island, Fanny Bay, Hornby Island, Oyster River, Union Bay, Williams Lake, Castlegar, Central Kootenay, Courtney, Fraser-Fort George, Agassiz Fire, Kent, Merritt, Salmon Arm, Sicamouse, Sidney, Sooke, Squamish, Surrey, Taylor, Terrace, Ucluelet, Wells, Maple Ridge, Nelson, North Saanich, White Rock
- Rocky View AB - Paid On Call / Volunteer Fire Fighter - No Closing. Job description: http://www.gov.mdrockyview.ab.ca/careers. Further information: Human Resources Recruiter, Municpal District of Rocky View, 911 - 32nd Avenue NE, Calgary, Alberta T2E 6X6; Phone: (403) 520-3941; Fax: (403) 276-1407; E-mail: email@example.com.
- Niagara-on-the-Lake ON - Volunteer Fire Fighter. Applications are available weekdays from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. within the Town of Niagara-on-the-Lake Fire & Emergency Services Administration Office, located at 1593 Four Mile Creek Road, Virgil ON.
- Department of National Defence, Wainwright AB - Fire Rescue Technician - Reference Number: DND07J-008926-000132. No closing date. http://www.forces.gc.ca
- Canadian Natural Resources, Fort McMurray AB - Horizon Oil Sands Project north of Fort McMurray. Paramedic Fire Fighters - Emergency services for 10,000 core and contract employees. NFPA 1001 certifications. Fire Fighters: EMR or EMT certification an asset. Duties pertaining to Fire, Rescue, Emergency, and Environmental hazards. Relocation assistance. http://careers.cnrl.com
- Toronto EMS, Toronto ON - Level 1 Paramedic. Resumes accepted on an ongoing basis; calls for testing and interviews when ready to hire. http://wx.toronto.ca/inter/hr/resumes.nsf/application?openform
Dow Chemical (Securitas Canada), Fort Saskatchewan AB - Fire Fighters. NFPA 1001 Level 2 or NFPA 1081 with fire brigade leader status, EMR registered with ACP, and a Class 3 licence with Q endorsement. Ideally at least four years' fire fighting experience and knowledge of security technologies, work processes, and fire system inspections and testing procedures. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
MEM Ltd, High Arctic, Canada - Mining & construction safety, emergency medical staffing and emergency response expertise.
Currently recruiting for the a project in the High Arctic area for 4-Emergency Medical Technician-Ambulance (Ref # 2008-012-EMTA). This position is responsible for the overall site medical treatment and medical facility care for a remote mining construction project. The successful candidate must have proficient skills in emergency medical treatment for remote construction, oil and gas sector and/or similar.
Required qualifications and certifications include Emergency Medical Technician-Ambulance certification, and WHMIS Trainer. Individuals with safety and safety training I.e. conducting site new worker orientations and NFPA 1001 qualifications are considered assets. It is essential that this individual be familiar with working with and coordinating a volunteer site emergency response team, equipment preparedness and response readiness for all site medical emergencies. The successful candidate will be required to complete a pre-employment drug screening test. MEM Ltd offers a competitive salary and / or contractor hire packages based on successful applicant’s experience and qualifications.
Project is 7-12hr days and a rotation option of 2:1 (week) or 3:3 rotations, with all travel and accommodation provided to and from the project site. Personnel will live on site at the provided accommodation complex in single rooms, with meals provided. The project is designated as 1-year term contract, with potential for extension.
Forward your resume in conference to: email@example.com referencing Emergency Response Specialist (Ref # 2008-012-EMTA).
Mackenzie County Emergency Services (MCES) - seeks fulltime and casual EMT's & Paramedics. MCES oversees all Municipal EMS, Fire and Enforcement Services throughout the County, which is the largest municipality in Alberta and located in the scenic northwest corner of the province. Provides living accommodations while on shift, a competitive salary & holidays, pension plan, education incentives for EMT-P training, clothing / boot allowance, full medical benefits, ACP CPR ACLS PALS fees, and is a member of the Alberta Union of Provincial Employees. Send, fax or email resume to: Mackenzie County Emergency Services, 10107 94 Avenue, P.O. Box 1690, La Crete, AB T0H 2H0; Fax: (780) 928-3636; Tel: (780) 928-3983. Attention: Jason Gabriel, Supervisor Emergency Operations. firstname.lastname@example.org.
Peace River Alberta Firefighter - EMT / Paramedic. Competition Nol: PRFD-0705. Intergated Fire/EMS service. Posting will remain open until a suitable candidate is found. Applicants may fax or drop off resumes to the Town of Peace River. Questions or resumes can be forwarded to: Lance Bushie, Manager of Protective Services, Peace River Fire Department, Box 6600, Peace River, AB, T8S 1S4 Ph: (780) 624-2993 Fax: (780) 624-4664.
Calgary Fire Department - Calgary Alberta Firefighter - One of Canada's top emergency response departments in fire and injury prevention, while promoting community safety. Link to Calgary’s recruitment site
Submit your application package by mail, courier or in person to:
The City of Calgary Fire Department
Attention: Recruitment Office
Main Floor – Wellness Centre (back door)
271 Midpark Blvd. S.E.
Calgary, Alberta T2X 1S3
City of St. Albert Fire Department - Fire Fighter EMT - St. Albert Alberta - Ongoing. Emergency Services Personnel (ESP) perform firefighting, rescue, EMS and related duties under emergency conditions frequently involving considerable hazard and personal risk. Recruitment Booklet
Submit applications to: Human Resource Services City of St. Albert, #5 St Anne Street, St. Albert, Alberta, T8N 3Z9. Email: email@example.com. Fax: (780) 459-1729.
City of Spruce Grove Fire Services - Spruce Grove AB - a fully integrated Fire/EMS service, has several casual firefighter positions available. Casual firefighters work an “on call” system for fire and medical emergencies as well as being scheduled for shifts in the station to provide Spruce Grove with fire and emergency medical services.
- 18 years of age or older,
- Valid class 4 drivers license (driver license abstract to be provided),
- Able to provide a current police security clearance check,
- Be in good health,
- Completion of NFPA 1001 Firefighter qualifications. (Not required for EMT-P candidates)
- Registered with Alberta College of Paramedics as EMT-A or EMT-P.
Visit our web site at www.sprucegrove.org for more information about the City of Spruce Grove. When applying for the position please identify by position title and number.
By Mail: City of Spruce Grove
Human Resources Department
315 Jespersen Ave, Spruce Grove, AB T7X 3E8
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By fax: (780) 962-8950
Burnaby, BC - Recruits for fire fighters periodically. http://www.city.burnaby.bc.ca/shared/assets/HR_-_Firefighter_Application
Regional Municipality of Wood Buffalo, Fort McMurray, AB - Career opportunity for Fire Fighter/EMT-P's and Fire Fighter/EMT-A's. In addition to an attractive salary and benefits package, the offer includes:
- an additional annual payment of $12,480 which represents a cost of living allowance and wellness payment
- excellent training and development opportunities and professional development
- a variety of challenging work
- an opportunity to work with state-of-the-art emergency services equipment
- accommodation initiatives
The Cold Lake Ambulance Society is looking for a few good medics!!! C.L.A.S is seeking Emergency Medical Technicians for Full-time and Casual positions within our team.
We can offer;
- Competitive wage and benefits. (current wage under review)
- A professional yet enjoyable environment
- Funding for continuing education
- Progressive protocols
- Accommodations available at our Staff Apartment for out of town residents
- All the advantages of being a rural City with the small town lifestyle. Perfect for young families
- Access to abundant year round recreational activities
- A variety of Educational institutions for all ages including French immersion grade schools, through to Post secondary training through Portage College.
Superintendent Jodie Schafers
Suite 207, 314-25th Street
Cold Lake Alberta T9M 1G6
Office 780 639-6699
WN Oilfield - Dawson Creek BC - Oilfield company hiring EMRs. Dispatch out of the Dawson Creek area, with work across the border into Alberta. No experience required; would prefer to train to work in the oilfield. Email resumes to email@example.com or fax to (780) 353-2038. http://www.wnoilfield.ca.
InfoOil Careers - Join thousands of job seekers per week and find the latest jobs in the oil and gas industry worldwide. We have over 7,500 jobs listed for the past 60 days and we typically list over 170 new jobs per business day! http://www.infooil.com
Join thousands of job seekers per week and find the latest jobs in the oil and gas industry worldwide. We have over 7,500 jobs listed for the past 60 days and we typically list over 170 new jobs per business day!
Strathcona County - Firefighter EMT/Paramedic
Strathcona County Emergency Services provides a totally integrated emergency service (fire and ambulance) responsible for all aspects of fire suppression, emergency medical service, rescue, dangerous goods response, fire investigations, fire inspections and public education.
Visit http://www.strathcona.ab.ca/sces for details on job postings. Visit the SCES recruiting website.
City of Edmonton Fire Department - Visit the recruiting website for information on current and future job postings with Edmonton Fire.
Scott Safety, Fire Protection Specialists - looking for professionally minded individuals to come on board the industry's fastest growing and most dynamic safety service supplier.
- Firefighter / Medics
- (BC) OFA Level III
- Emergency Medical Responders
- Emergency Medical Technicians
- Firefighter: $250.00 / day
- OFA Level III / EMR: $225.00 to $275.00
- EMT: $275.00 to $325.00
To apply: Send resume and current drivers abstract to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 780-778-3622. No phone calls please.
Fire Power Oilfield Firefighting Ltd., Northern Alberta - EMRs, EMTs and Fire fighters required. Fire Power website.
Shield Advanced First Aid - Based in Spirit River, AB. Hiring registered EMRs and EMTs as oilfield medics. Offer excellent wages and bonus incentives. Phone (780) 864-0004 or fax resume to (780) 864-2001.
Northwest Fire Rescue & Training - Firefighters to fill various positions. Casual and full-time opportunities. Must reside within 200 im of Northwest's service centers when on call (Dawson Creek BC, Gunn AB or Strathmore AB. Minimum qualifications: H2S Alive, Standard First Aid & CPR, NFPA 1001-L1, Class 5 Driver's License 2?Q Endorsement. Email resume to email@example.com or fax (780) 967-1032.
The Alberta Paramedic Association (APA) lists Employment Opportunities on the APA Website
Alberta Ambulance Association - Visit the Career Section on the AAOA website
Alberta Healthcare. A provincial government website, http://www.healthjobs.ab.ca, provides a listing of Alberta's Online Healthcare Jobs.
Screaming Edge - A free online resume registry is available on http://www.screamingedge.com. Fire and EMS.
For a more extensive list of job postings, please refer to the links to fire departments, ambulance services and magazines on this website.
GenA Works - Millennials - If you're an Albertan between the ages of 18 and 30, you can contact GenA Works for career guidance and placement assistance. Here’s who is eligible:
- Graduates who are unsure of what to do next
- Youth 18-30 who are struggling to join the industries they’ve trained for
- Youth who are stuck in ‘survival’ jobs, without a career path
- Youth who would like to work with a proven job placement resource, with broad workforce connections
- Youth facing obstacles to employment
The GenA service staff includes Employment Placement Specialists and Workforce Advisors, with the ability to read the changing work environment and understand what employers need. This ensures that the Action Plan you develop with our Career Planners accurately reflects the job market.
To get started, or for more information about the GenA service, please email info@genA.works. You can also call toll-free at 1-877-483-2562.
Forces At Work - Forces@WORK is an employment placement service with offices in Edmonton and Calgary, but capable of supporting throughout Alberta. They help ill and injured Canadian Armed Forces members transitioning, Reservists, Regular Force releases and family members of serving personnel find and keep good civilian jobs that will maintain their quality of life. The program is a Rapid Placement and Retention Support model that aims to get you back to work as quickly as possible, and keep you working!
ARE YOU ELIGIBLE?
Any transitioning member of the Canadian Armed Forces is eligible for the Forces@WORK program. They serve these groups, with eligibility focused on prior service and being “ready, willing and able” to work in 3 months:
- Priority releasing ill & injured members
- Retiring regular force members
- Priority spouses or families dealing with a medical release
- Spouses and youth (15-25 years of age) of serving regular force members