The EMT/PCP ACP Prep Course is a continuing education course which provides a review of theory and practical skills in preparation for an ACP exam for EMT/PCP registration.
The ESA EMT ACP Prep Course is recommended for anyone who has graduated from an ACP Approved EMT/PCP Program within the past 12 months.
This course is offered to the following EMT/PCP graduates. Please refer to fees listed below.
- ESA EMT/PCP Program graduates preparing to write the ACP exam
- ESA EMT/PCP Program graduates who were unsuccessful on their first attempt at the Alberta College of Paramedics Registration Exam
- Graduates of other ACP Approved EMT/PCP Programs
Questions? Want to enrol? Contact us today.
EMT/PCP ACP Prep Courses - 2019
EMT/PCP ACP 1902 - Saturday, February 9 & Sunday, February 10, 2019 (0900 to 1700hrs)
- EMT ACP 1902 - Application Deadline: Friday, February 1, 2019
- ACP Exam Registration Deadline: Thursday, January 31, 2019
- ACP Exams: February 22 to 24, 2019
EMT/PCP ACP 1906 - Saturday, June 15 & Sunday, June 16, 2019 (0900 to 1700hrs)
- EMT ACP 1906 - Application Deadline: Friday, June 7, 2019
- ACP Exam Registration Deadline: Friday, May 24, 2019
- ACP Exams: June 19 to 23, 2019
EMT/PCP ACP 1910 - Saturday, October 19 & Sunday, October 20, 2019 (0900 to 1700hrs)
- EMT ACP 1910 - Application Deadline: Friday, October 11, 2019
- ACP Exam Registration Deadline: Friday, September 27, 2019
- ACP Exams: October 25 to 27, 2019
There is no certificate given for an EMT/PCP ACP Prep Course.
An application for an EMT/PCP ACP Prep Course at ESA must include the following:
- Proof of age (minimum 18 years). A driver's license is acceptable.
- Photocopy of an EMT/PCP certificate indicating successful completion of an EMT/PCP Program.
ESA offers a complimentary EMT/PCP ACP Prep course to graduates of the ESA EMT/PCP Program who were unsuccessful on their first attempt at the Alberta College of Paramedics exam.
- Fees will be waived once. Offer is valid within one year of graduation from the ESA EMT/PCP Program.
- Provide ESA with a copy of your ACP examination results and a completed application.
It is the responsibility of an applicant to ensure an application submitted to ESA is complete and meets all prerequisites. Acceptance will be confirmed upon receipt of a complete application and full payment of fees.
Submit your completed application and payment by:
E-mail to info@ESAcanada.com
Fax to 780-449-4787, or
Mail, courier or deliver it in person to:
Emergency Services Academy Ltd.
2nd Floor, 161 Broadway Boulevard
Sherwood Park AB T8H 2A8
Questions? Call 780-416-8822 or e-mail info@ESAcanada.com.
Fees for the EMT/PCP ACP Prep Course for Graduates of other ACP Approved EMT/PCP Programs:
- Administration Fee (non-refundable): $125.00
- Course Materials Fee: $75.00
- Tuition Fee: $300.00
- Total Fees (including GST) for EMT/PCP ACP Prep Courses are $500.00
ESA Fees are subject to change. Notice of any changes will be listed on this website. Fees can be confirmed by contacting ESA by phone or email.
Payment of Fees: All course fees are payable to Emergency Services Academy Ltd. Payments may be made by cash, cheque, Visa, MasterCard, Amex and Debit Card. Cash payments must be for the correct amount as ESA does not keep any cash onsite.
Funds may be transferred to Emergency Services Academy Ltd. by INTERAC e-Transfer. There are two steps:
- Set up the e-transfer through your bank using the ESA email address: e-transfers@ESAcanada.com
- Then send an email to e-transfers@ESAcanada.com with the answer to your security question.
Withdrawals and Refunds
- The Administration Fee is non-refundable.
- All fees are non-refundable as of the Application Deadline.
The EMT/PCP ACP Prep Course at ESA is a sixteen hour course presented over two days, four evenings or a combination of days and evenings.
Course curriculum includes theory review, exam practise and scenario practise.
There is no examination given in this course.