The PCP ACP Prep Course is a continuing education course which provides a review of theory and practical skills in preparation for an ACP exam for PCP registration.
The ESA PCP ACP Prep Course is recommended for anyone who has graduated from an ACP Approved PCP Program within the past 12 months.
This course is offered to the following PCP graduates. Please refer to fees listed below.
- ESA PCP Program graduates preparing to write the ACP exam
- ESA PCP Program graduates who were unsuccessful on their first attempt at the Alberta College of Paramedics Registration Exam
- Graduates of other ACP Approved PCP Programs
Questions? Want to enrol? Contact us today.
PCP ACP Prep Courses - 2020
PCP ACP 2020-03 - Saturday, March 21 & Sunday, March 22, 2020 (0900 to 1700hrs)
- PCP ACP 2003 - Application Deadline: Friday, March 6, 2020
- ACP Exam Registration Deadline: Friday, March 6, 2020
- ACP Exams: March 27 to 29, 2020
PCP ACP 2020-06 - Saturday, June 20 & Sunday, June 21, 2020 (0900 to 1700hrs)
- PCP ACP 1906 - Application Deadline: Friday, June 5, 2020
- ACP Exam Registration Deadline: Friday, June 5, 2020
- ACP Exams: June 26 to 28, 2020
PCP ACP 2020-11 - Saturday, November 21 & Sunday, November 22, 2020 (0900 to 1700hrs)
- PCP ACP 1906 - Application Deadline: Friday, November 13, 2020
- ACP Exam Registration Deadline: Friday, November 6, 2020
- ACP Exams: November 27 to 29, 2020
There is no certificate given for an PCP ACP Prep Course.
An application for an PCP ACP Prep Course at ESA must include the following:
- Proof of age (minimum 18 years). A driver's license is acceptable.
- Photocopy of an PCP certificate indicating successful completion of an PCP Program.
ESA offers a complimentary PCP ACP Prep course to graduates of the ESA PCP Program who were unsuccessful on their first attempt at the Alberta College of Paramedics exam.
- Fees will be waived once. Offer is valid within one year of graduation from the ESA PCP Program.
- Provide ESA with a copy of your ACP examination results and a completed application.
It is the responsibility of an applicant to ensure an application submitted to ESA is complete and meets all prerequisites. Acceptance will be confirmed upon receipt of a complete application and full payment of fees.
Submit your completed application and payment by:
E-mail to info@ESAcanada.com
Fax to 780-449-4787, or
Mail, courier or deliver it in person to:
Emergency Services Academy Ltd.
2nd Floor, 161 Broadway Boulevard
Sherwood Park AB T8H 2A8
Questions? Call 780-416-8822 or e-mail info@ESAcanada.com.
Fees for the PCP ACP Prep Course for Graduates of other ACP Approved PCP Programs:
- Administration Fee (non-refundable): $125.00
- Course Materials Fee: $95.00
- Tuition Fee: $275.00
- Total Fees (including GST) for PCP ACP Prep Courses are $495.00.
ESA Fees are subject to change. Notice of any changes will be listed on this website. Fees can be confirmed by contacting ESA by phone or email.
Payment of Fees: All course fees are payable to Emergency Services Academy Ltd. Payments may be made by cash, cheque, Visa, MasterCard, Amex and Debit Card. Cash payments must be for the correct amount as ESA does not keep any cash onsite.
Funds may be transferred to Emergency Services Academy Ltd. by INTERAC e-Transfer using the ESA email address: e-transfers@ESAcanada.com. Please email e-transfers@ESAcanada.com your response to security question.
Withdrawals and Refunds
- The Administration Fee is non-refundable.
- All fees are non-refundable as of the Application Deadline.
The PCP ACP Prep Course at ESA is a sixteen hour course presented over two days, four evenings or a combination of days and evenings.
Course curriculum includes theory review, exam practise and scenario practise.
There is no examination given in this course.