The PCP COPR Exam Prep Course is a continuing education course which provides a review of theory and practical skills in preparation for a COPR exam for PCP registration.
The ESA PCP COPR Exam Prep Course is recommended for anyone who has graduated from an ACP Approved PCP Program within the past 12 months.
This course is offered to the following PCP graduates. Please refer to fees listed below.
- ACP Approved PCP Program graduates preparing to write the COPR exam
- ESA PCP Program graduates who were unsuccessful on their first attempt at the COPR Exam
Questions? Want to enrol? Contact us today.
PCP COPR Exam Prep Courses - 2020
PCP COPR 2020-08 - Tuesday, August 11 & Thursday, August 13, 2020 (1700 hrs to 2100 hrs)
- PCP COPR 2020-08 - Application Deadline: Friday, August 7, 2020
PCP COPR 2020-11 - Tuesday, November 10 & Thursday, November 12, 2020 (1700 hrs to 2100 hrs)
- PCP COPR 2020-11 - Application Deadline: Friday, November 6, 2020
There is no certificate given for an PCP COPR Exam Prep Course.
An application for an PCP COPR Exam Prep Course at ESA must include the following:
- Proof of age (minimum 18 years). A driver's license is acceptable.
- Photocopy of an PCP certificate indicating successful completion of an PCP Program.
ESA offers a complimentary PCP COPR Exam Prep course to graduates of the ESA PCP Program who were unsuccessful on their first attempt at the COPR exam.
- Fees will be waived once. Offer is valid within one year of graduation from the ESA PCP Program.
- Provide ESA with a copy of your examination results and a completed application.
It is the responsibility of an applicant to ensure an application submitted to ESA is complete and meets all prerequisites. Acceptance will be confirmed upon receipt of a complete application and full payment of fees.
Submit your completed application and payment by:
E-mail to info@ESAcanada.com
Fax to 780-449-4787, or
Mail, courier or deliver it in person to:
Emergency Services Academy Ltd.
2nd Floor, 161 Broadway Boulevard
Sherwood Park AB T8H 2A8
Questions? Call 780-416-8822 or e-mail info@ESAcanada.com.
- Administration Fee (non-refundable): $125.00
- Tuition Fee: $250.00
- Total Fees (including GST) for PCP COPR Exam Prep Courses are $375.00.
ESA Fees are subject to change. Notice of any changes will be listed on this website. Fees can be confirmed by contacting ESA by phone or email.
Payment of Fees: All course fees are payable to Emergency Services Academy Ltd. Payments may be made by cash, cheque, Visa, MasterCard, Amex and Debit Card. Cash payments must be for the correct amount as ESA does not keep any cash onsite.
Funds may be transferred to Emergency Services Academy Ltd. by INTERAC e-Transfer using the ESA email address: e-transfers@ESAcanada.com. Please email e-transfers@ESAcanada.com your response to security question.
Withdrawals and Refunds
- The Administration Fee is non-refundable.
- All fees are non-refundable as of the Application Deadline.
The PCP COPR Exam Prep Course at ESA is a sixteen hour course presented over two days, four evenings or a combination of days and evenings.
Course curriculum includes theory review and exam practise.
There is no examination given in this course.