The PCP "Entry to Practice" Exam Prep Course is a continuing education course which provides PCP graduates the opportunity to practice writing exams and to identify areas requiring further review in preparation for the "Entry to Practice" exam.
The ESA PCP "Entry to Practice" Exam Prep Course is recommended for anyone who has graduated from an Alberta College of Paramedics Approved PCP Program.
This course is offered to the following PCP graduates:
- PCP Program graduates preparing to write an "Entry to Practice" exam
- ESA PCP Program graduates who were unsuccessful on their first attempt at an "Entry to Practice" exam
Questions? Want to enrol? Contact us today.
PCP "Entry to Practice" Exam Prep 2022
Program Code: PCP ETP 2022-02 - Tuesday, February 8 & Thursday, February 10, 2022
- Tuesday February 8, 2022 & Thursday, February 10, 2022 at ESA - 1700 hrs to 2100 hrs
- PLEASE NOTE- Additional session added for written exam practice. Please contact our Admin team to schedule a time to write exams at ESA during business hours.
- Application Deadline- Thursday, February 3, 2022
Program Code: PCP ETP 2022-05 - May 3, 5 & 10, 2022 at ESA - 1700 hrs to 2100 hrs
- Tuesday, May 3, 2022
- Thursday, May 5, 2022
- Tuesday, May 10, 2022
- Application Deadline- Thursday, April 28, 2022
Program Code: PCP ETP 2022-08 - Aug 2, 4, & 9, 2022 at ESA - 1700 hrs to 2100 hrs
- Tuesday, Aug 2, 2022
- Thursday, Aug 4, 2022
- Tuesday, Aug 9, 2022
- Application Deadline- Thursday, July 28, 2022
Program Code: PCP ETP 2022-11 - Nov 1, 3 & 8, 2022 at ESA - 1700 hrs to 2100 hrs
- Tuesday, Nov 1, 2022
- Thursday, Nov 3, 2022
- Tuesday, Nov 8, 2022
- Application Deadline- Thursday, Oct 27, 2022
A digital certificate of completion is awarded for the PCP "Entry to Practice" Exam Prep Course.
An application for a PCP "Entry to Practice" Exam Prep Course at ESA must include the following:
- Proof of age (minimum 18 years). A driver's license is acceptable.
- Photocopy of a PCP certificate indicating successful completion of a PCP Program.
ESA offers a complimentary PCP "Entry to Practice" Exam Prep course to graduates of the ESA PCP Program who were unsuccessful on their first attempt at the "Entry to Practice" exam.
- Fees will be waived once. Offer is valid within one year of graduation from the ESA PCP Program.
- Provide ESA with a copy of your examination results and a completed application.
It is the responsibility of an applicant to ensure an application submitted to ESA is complete and meets all prerequisites. Acceptance will be confirmed upon receipt of a complete application and full payment of fees.
Submit your completed application and payment by:
E-mail to info@ESAcanada.com
Fax to 780-449-4787, or
Mail, courier or deliver it in person to:
Emergency Services Academy Ltd.
2nd Floor, 161 Broadway Boulevard
Sherwood Park AB T8H 2A8
Questions? Call 780-416-8822 or e-mail info@ESAcanada.com.
- Administration Fee (non-refundable): $50.00
- Course Materials Fee: $40.00
- Tuition Fee: $110.00
- Total Fees (including GST) for PCP "Entry to Practice" Exam Prep Courses are $200.00
ESA Fees are subject to change. Notice of any changes will be listed on this website. Fees can be confirmed by contacting ESA by phone or email.
Payment of Fees: All course fees are payable to Emergency Services Academy Ltd. Payments may be made by cash, cheque, Visa, MasterCard, Amex and Debit Card. Cash payments must be for the correct amount as ESA does not keep any cash onsite.
Funds may be transferred to Emergency Services Academy Ltd. by INTERAC e-Transfer using the ESA email address: e-transfers@ESAcanada.com. Please email e-transfers@ESAcanada.com your response to security question.
Withdrawals and Refunds
- The Administration Fee is non-refundable.
- All fees are non-refundable as of the Application Deadline.
The PCP "Entry to Practice" Exam Prep Course at ESA is a twelve hour course.
Course curriculum includes:
- Written exam practice
- Exam review with an instructor
- Customized lectures based on written exam results